Our mission is to mobilize the collective impact necessary to effect change in Toronto to achieve and maintain zero homelessness.
We know this is possible. To get there we are:
- Building one housing delivery system to include every person experiencing homelessness in Toronto and is used by every sector with a role in preventing or ending homelessness.
- Working on having the good, real-time information we need to make the best decisions, including when people move to housing and when new people enter into homelessness.
- Learning what every person needs, based on their individual story, circumstances and choices.
- Exploring how to use the resources currently available better.
- Learning what type of new housing and supports are needed in Toronto.
- Enhancing public support and securing what we need to build a dynamic range of affordable and supportive housing in Toronto.